Monday 30 January 2012

Twirl Through Life

Good Morning everyone,
Today's a very good day for me, hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
The word of the week is "Twirl" , I have come up with some good ideas.

I have posted my rough sketches to see what kind of ideas I was thinking of doing for the wonderful word of the week "twirl".
My image of inspiration came from a Illustration by Walter Wyles, the way he expresses himself in his painting and design is beautiful, how he blends colors together and makes the images look almost real. He knows how to capture the beauty of woman. One day I hope to be able to paint just like Walter.

My main focus was the dress, I wanted the dress to look not just a dress but a different one, I played around with my brushes and created almost like vines, took me a few tries of style of brushes and colors to get it just right. 


Next step I found a image of a woman and her dress and for some reason her dress caught my eye the way it was twirled in the picture. I couldn't just leave it the way it was, what I did was cut the background stuff out and put some effects on her dress to make it look more illustrated , then I cut the holes out in her dress to look different :)
Next Step was to add the text I really wanted the word twirl to stand out, since that's the main object of this illustration, I came up with a description to go along with it. As shown below.
Final Step, I wanted to create A globe around it too make it seem like a snow globe. This weeks Challenge I am very pleased with the way it turned out, That I decided to put it on a woman's tank top.
 Thanks for reading my blog, have a wonderful dayy !!
Check Back soon to see next's week word " Forward".

No comments:

Post a Comment