Wednesday 18 January 2012

Week 2 , word of the week "Prepare"

Good Afternoon Bloggers,

Were on to our next weeks Challenge, the word of the week is "prepare".

For this Design I thought I would incorporate what I love to do most besides being a Graphic Designer, and that is to cook. When I prepare a meal , its like being a designer, you have to know what your doing, have to be good at what you do, and your using your hands for both things, just like when you color your eyes see all the wonderful colors in your design, with cooking all the smells and aromas in the air, is just as wonderful.

The image below that I have chosen for my inspiration is from Al Parker, the image has inspired me with some good ideas for my design. The Table was my main focus to get my food on my table. 
 Thanks for reading, Have a wonderful afternoon !

Check back soon to see results. :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment