Friday 6 April 2012

Word of the week " Swamp"

Hello everyone,

When I seen the word of the week , first thing that came to mind was an alligator.
Information about a Alligator ,







Habitat:The Alligator lives in the swamps of Australia, South America, Africa, and the southern part of North America.
Population:Alligators are not endangered.
Eating habits:The Alligator eats mostly fish, turtles, and snails.
Size &weight:The  Alligator can weigh up to 1,000 pounds and can grow up to 12 feet long.
Life span:Alligators can live up to 30 or more years old.


I wanted to create a kids postcard about the world of the week " Swamp". Had a lot of fun trying to draw my alligator and create it in illustrator.
I created everything on the postcard from the moon to the background, also I played around with my blending mode, and wanted that feel of a dark late night in a swamp with your favourite creatures. 

Happy Easter , Thanks for stopping by :) cheers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment