Tuesday 28 February 2012

Word Of The Week " Popularity"


Good evening bloggers, Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, The topic today is, the
Word of the week "popularity". What first came to mind was when I was in elementary school and my parents always said that it wasn't everything. They were right, I had fun, meet new people and didn't worry what others thought of me, thats life.  I found this image in Leif's inspirations for cute kids. When I was searching for my inspiration, I had come across this image of school girls and I started to sketch some ideas shown below.


My rough sketches 


Created the stars and added and effect to it to make them dark,
and look outlined.
Added a shadow of the stars. 

Created the circles and formed them in a circle. 

Added the stars :) 

Worked with the text to get the best result I wanted
and came up with this design, Nice bold text to stand out.
I wanted to design a t-shirt , cause I always have fun creating them.


Add caption

I created a one of a kind t-shirt for you all to see , I wanted a message to go out that popularity isn't everything, we just need to all get along and work together with each other.

 Have a good week!!

Check Back for updates.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment