Monday 13 February 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE

STEP By STEP  For My Final Design.
The First image shows that I created the Hand and the knife, and the window I played around  with the gradient tool to get that refection at night. For my second design I created the blood on the window and the blood on the knife to look realistic. The font "can't live with out" says it all , I'm pretty sure everyone loves watching action, or horror movies and they all have suspense in it. In our everyday life we deal with suspense or on the news we see suspense.                                        




My final design I decided to create a book , I love front covers of books ,some are romance, some are action, some are horror, etc.
When I'm looking at books the cover and the back have to interesting for me before I read on :)

Suspense Books to knock you off your socks :)

Have a wonderful happy VALENTINES DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment