Thursday 8 March 2012

Word Of the Week is " Fluid"

Hello everyone , hope your all enjoying a wonderful week :)

The word of the week is " Fluid" , the first thing that came to mind was an image of fluid being poured into a glass. We all have different kinds of fluids that enter our body, and all have fluid in our system all already. Its a fact that we should be at least drinking eight glasses of water a day, I should start drinking !!

Below is a link to a quiz of how much water you need ? CHECK IT OUT!!
http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm

My image of inspiration came from Leif Peng( flicker account). http://www.flickr.com/photos/leifpeng/sets/  A lot of images to use for inspiration.
As soon as I seen this image , I knew exactly what I wanted to create for my design. I started to sketch some ideas down, sorry my rough sketch its kind of hard to see, photo quality not the greatest.





My final design, I'm really happy with the lay it turned out. I like the way the bubbles look kind of real and how my colours blend together just right. My favourite drink is orange juice with extra pulp :) this week I had a full jug to myself and boy was it delicious , Whats your favourite drink?
Have a good weekend < CHECK BACK SOON :) CIAO

For My next blog " the word is " Capable".

No comments:

Post a Comment