Sunday 11 March 2012

Word of the week "capable"

Hello Everyone , 

Today is a beautiful day , hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :) 
This weeks word is "capable", I decided to change my theme this time to a post card.
I'm pretty sure everyone loves receiving and send post card to someone, I know I love postcards, especially when the front of them have awesome scenery and designs on them.

My inspiration came from Leif Pengs (flicker account), the red and dark blue in the image stood out the most to me and the way the composition is laid out. For my design I thought I would incorporate these same colours and put my own twist to it.  

My first image was taken last week, and I thought This would be perfect to use for my design. 

The second image I added a few effects to make it look dark and gloomy, I also wanted the blue to stand out more.

For the third image I added a little bit more red to the background, and added my text " I want to be all that I am capable of becoming".  

For my final design I wanted it to look like a postcard, would you like me to mail one to you :) 
Hope you enjoyed my blogs thanks for reading !!! 
Have a wonderful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment